26.8.10

Day 1

What to write, what to write...

Why is the first paragraph always the hardest? I'm writing because I think it's a good way to keep in touch and a fun way to keep a diary of what we are up to in our first house together as the Cooper's.

A little about us: we knew each other at university, although our love didn't blossom until a few years later. Mr Cooper works for a bank and I am still figuring out what I want to do...but for the moment I am a teacher. We were married on 2nd May 2009, the most beautiful day of our lives. It was amazing and I'm still not over it. I love Mr Cooper, I love our life together and I love Wilf (our dog). We have just abandoned the big smoke and headed north to pastures green. I will share with you what I'm doing, thinking and loving. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment