27.10.10

Once upon a time...

We spent an amazing Christmas in LA. For 3 glorious weeks we relaxed in an amazing craftsman cottage between Venice Beach and Abbot Kinney Blvd...great location!


It was such a cute little house with an amazing under cover seating area - perfect for watching the world go by!



We ventured out and found a Christmas tree to add a little festive touch to the house! I made some paper chains too.






















I loved the dining table made from a Cedar Slab. 


The pizza from Abbott's Pizza Company is highly recommended. They do a yummy salad pizza!


While we were in LA we also drove out into Malibu to El Matador Beach,
where 6 months earlier this had happened...


I love California. I love LA. I love Venice Beach and I loved our stay in the little craftsman cottage.

Oh, and I love watching my husband be hunky and strong on the play area in Santa Monica...


HAPPY TIMES!

Images by me and from the craftsman house website

No comments:

Post a Comment