14.9.10

Chandeliers


I have got my heart set on having an antique chandelier in our bedroom. I think that they add a romantic touch. I really love the chandeliers at The Vintage Chandelier Company. We went to a gorgeous light shop in Harrogate at the weekend for a peek at their lights, but they are too shiny and new for me. I love restored chandeliers like the one below, which have a little bit of history and are unique.

I'm still looking for the perfect chandelier for our bedroom, but when I find it and have it fitted (by my dear dad - he is so good), I am going to hang a large mirror above the fire place in our bedroom so that it's beauty and light can be reflected. I love the picture below, it's a retro and cool room with a hint of romance and history thanks to the Chandelier. I'm so excited for finishing our bedroom! 







I LOVE chandelier chain covers too!


Ooooohhh, and a Chandelier for the en-suite would be nice - this could get expensive! Ssshhhhhh...don't tell Mr. Cooper! 





No comments:

Post a Comment