24.9.10

North Yorkshire Coast






Yesterday Mr. Cooper had a meeting in Scarborough, so I took the opportunity to explore the coastline of North Yorkshire. I was really surprised by how beautiful it was and how busy everywhere was. Scarborough and Whitby were packed, even on a Thursday! Wilf and I had a really long walk along part of a coastal path called The Cleveland Way...it was lovely and the sun was shining which made it perfect! I've been busy searching for a little holiday rental around Robin Hood's Bay/Whitby so we can have a weekend away. I haven't found 'the one' yet but I'll let you know when I do.


I made some Lime curd this afternoon as a little treat for Mr. C. It was really easy to make and tastes delicious! Yum, yum.
Lime Curd - makes 1 x 350ml jar
75g unsalted butter
3 large eggs
75g caster sugar
4 limes, juiced
Zest of 1 lime

Melt the butter in a pan, add all the other ingredients and whisk over a gentle heat until it forms a custard. Fill the jar and allow to cool before putting the lid on and putting in the fridege. Yum! 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment