26.9.10

Stripes

I am starting to think about how we are going to decorate our office. I am really loving the idea of simple stripes in either horizontal or vertical to create impact in the room. We have started to collect a few pieces of art and I think the contrasting background of stripes would help to show them off well. Take a look.

TORI MELLOTT'S APARTMENT (DOMINO MAG) IN NYC
I LOVE THIS LOOK - SO STYLISH!



STRIPES IN ELLE DECOR MAGAZINE...



AND STRIPES ARE USED BY THE FIRMDALE HOTEL GROUP - MY FAVOURITE HOTELS EVER!

OUTSIDE AT THE CHARLOTTE STREET HOTEL IN LONDON...

AND IN THEIR INTERIORS!





 (IMAGES ALL FIRMDALE)

SOME OTHERS I LIKE...
 (LIVING ETC)

 (LONNY)

(HOMES AND GARDENS)

 (HOUSE BEAUTIFUL)

 (HOUSE BEAUTIFUL)

Lots of ideas! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment