13.9.10

Goodbye Flat

It's hard to believe that it is 4 months since we sold our lovely flat and left London!


My favourite room was the living room. It was a big, sociable, square room that I painted using Farrow&Ball's Cornforth White. (Check out this babies nursery for another example of Cornforth White - my favourite grey).



My dear old dad and great friend Dave also built a shed in the back garden. Inside was an extra bedroom that Dave lived in for 2 years!


Dave's Room!




The bathroom was tiny!


 The kitchen opened into a...


dining area. The chairs are french antiques covered in Designers Guild fabric.


Above is a picture of the master bedroom. The window was actually a glass double door that opened into the garden. It was  a really peaceful bedroom - a haven away from the hustle and bustle of London. 


It felt really weird when all our things were gone. I cried.
The day after this photo was taken we got the keys to our new place, and I was happy again!

All photos except the last one (which was taken on my i phone) were taken by the estate agent, Finlay Brewer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your flat looked amazing...you must have been so sad to leave! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a weird experience! It was mainly my decision to leave London and yet when it came to actually walking out of the flat for the last time I was a mess! Tears, sobbing, the works!

    ReplyDelete