17.9.10

Happy Weekend

We are having a family weekend. The In-Laws are here for a few days. I've been baking this afternoon, and the weather is meant to be good so I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a good long walk and picnic. It has been windy today, and the leaves have been blowing around which can only mean one thing...autumn is almost here! I love walking the dog with Mr. Cooper in the woods with a thick layer of crunchy leaves under foot, a jacket on to keep snug and a flask of hot chocolate and homemade cake in my bag. Autumn is so pretty.

(Photo - Dennis Macdonald)

I'm also hoping to be able to get some internet browsing done because look...


Our wallpaper is up (thanks dad), so I need to find some furniture and order our new light switch and plug sockets. I'm so excited to have almost finished the guest room. I LOVE the wallpaper, it looks even better than I had hoped! If only we had a decent camera, my i phone doesn't do it justice!



(Sparks Direct)

This is the light switch I have my eye on (the plug sockets match). I'm not a huge fan of the white plastic one that is currently in the guest room. I think that this Nickel Dolly Switch will complement the look I am hoping to achieve with this room - a home from home with a touch of glamour.

HAPPY WEEKEND!






No comments:

Post a Comment