21.9.10

Walk-in wardrobe

I have longed for a walk-in wardrobe for as long as I can remember. Inspired by Carrie Bradshaw and her amazing closet on the equally amazing Sex And The City, we have turned our small box room into a wardrobe!



If only I had some of Carrie's clothes to fill it!


My wardrobe was built by my dad,


with a little help from Wilf!






















We undercoated it in white and then painted it in Farrow & Ball's Oval Room Blue, for which I used the blue used for Carrie's closet as inspiration. We have a his and hers wardrobe on opposite sides. The wardrobes are now finished, I just need to buy some storage boxes and baskets for the shelves, and have some draws built!



The finished product!

Photo's -  Grazia Daily and my i phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment